Bethaney Wallace, owner
Bethaney has been working as a freelance writer and online marketer for nine years. Her brand, The Social Robot, specializes in helping startups and small businesses grow through content marketing and online visibility.
She works closely with each brand to create a custom approach that will bring more leads and a bigger audience through social media marketing, high-quality blogging, email campaigns, and more.
Check out the portfolio page to see her writing clips.
- Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS: Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature and Creative Writing
- Herder Institut Leipzig, Germany
- Business Networking International member, Little Apple All Stars, Manhattan, KS
- BNI communications coordinator
- Speaker/mentor/judge for the K-State A.Q. Miller School of Journalism
- Search Marketing Expo (SMX) East Q&A Moderator
- Featured Member of the National Association of Women Business Owners
- Facebook Marketing Bootcamp
- South by Southwest Interactive Attendee
- Search Marketing Expo volunteer and attendee
- Best nonfiction essay, Touchstone Literary Magazine
- Best editor, Kansas State Collegian
- Kansas Scholastic Press Association regionals judge
Danny the Part-Timer
Danny Neely is a … something. Perhaps a humorist? Writer? Videographer? He doesn’t have clear direction in life, and he needs to “hurry up and graduate,” according to his father. He is currently pursuing degrees in food science and journalism & mass communications from Kansas State University. Recently, Danny began ghost writing, and guest blogging on this very site. He also finds gainful employment as a camera operator for live sporting events when he can. Danny loves working on a freelance basis because he had a desk job for a summer one time and decided he didn’t like that very much. Bespectacled and at times mistaken for (Where’s) Waldo when he wears that one shirt, Danny enjoys writing, directing, performing, and hey, even philosophy. Sometimes college is about becoming a more well-rounded person and not just getting a piece of paper as fast as you can. He loves his parents.
- Stand Up