The Social Robot is happy to accept guest blogs. Please use the following when submitting content or ideas.
- Posts should be 300-700 words
- Posts should be within the topics of social media, Internet marketing, tech, writing, grammar, or other areas of the written word. (Feel free to submit a topic if you’re unsure.)
- Guest contributors should provide a royalty-free photo for inclusion as well. stock.xchng, PhotoPin, and everystockphoto are great resources.
- Post proposals and the post themselves must be grammatically sound and free of spelling errors.
- Guest bloggers get a 15-20 word bio at the end of their article, which can include one link.
- Links in the content should directly relate to the article’s content as a source.
- Articles that do not meet this criteria will be returned for editing.
To submit a guest blog or article idea, please use the contact tab. We look forward to reading your posts!